Sunday, July 21, 2024

Stanley's Dinosaur Round-Up (incomplete)

 Logo Fever here again.

Today, I review the TV film Stanley's Dinosaur Round-Up.

This review contains spoilers, so if you haven't seen the movie, you should see it before reading my review.

Before we start, rest in peace to Great Uncle Stew's voice actor. He died in 2003.




"At last, I'm going to be rich," an evil cowboy says, with a map to family treasure.

No you ain't. You're getting that map stolen by literal children.

Cowboy Stanley then straight up snatches the map from the evil cowboy and 3 children follow him.

My copy of the DVD does not have the intro that a rip on YouTube has.

"Cowboy Stanley rides again!"

Again? I thought this World of Pure Imagination™ was his first time so far.

"You stole this from my family, and there's no way you're getting it back!" says Stanley.

"There might be one way!" says a boy following him.

Cowboy Stanley and his fellow friends are then scared in unison.

A cliff is in front of him.

"I reckon we're just gonna have to jump," says Cowboy Stanley.

The cowboys following him (except for the evil cowboy, of course) jump with him.

The evil cowboy tells his horse to jump, but his horse shakes his head expressing a no expression.

"Franks and beans, I'll get you kids!"

No you ain't, evil cowboy.

"Look out!" says a cowboy, and they all scream, except for Cowboy Stanley.


This is what they were scared of.

"Stanley, is there anything you're afraid of?" 

"Nope, not that I'm aware of."

Of course you're not aware of the cliff from earlier. Dementia moment.


"No, I just look 'em right in the eye."

A really fire track about Cowboy Stanley then plays.

When I tell you it was sung by Riders in the Sky, you wouldn't believe me.

"He's roping and he's riding on the mountain's crest"

HE'S COWBOY STANLEY AND HE'S HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!

Useless plug for a French version of the song here. 

The link

Song ended.

They then find the gold and diamonds in the Griff family treasure, and the dream ends, with the mother going off topic before Stanley corrects her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McRib

 Logo Fever here. I got this Gem in January. They call this a McRib. It's basically a pork patty shaped like ribs with pickles, onions, ...