Friday, August 2, 2024

McRib

 Logo Fever here. I got this Gem in January.

They call this a McRib. It's basically a pork patty shaped like ribs with pickles, onions, and tangy barbecue sauce.

When I tell you that I'm a fan, I mean it, I'm a fan.

Certain people might not be able to try this, because it contains pork, and pork is not halal.

It's available at McDonald's, may not be anymore, I got this in January. It's August right now.

When I took a bite, it tastes like heaven. The second one doesn't take you there, Italian duo.

While I was near the McDonald's, I also went to Walmart to buy a DVD from the bargain bin. I bought the First and Second Season bundle pack of SpongeBob SquarePants.

It was good, and was the time I used splat branding.

That's all for today, I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McRib

 Logo Fever here. I got this Gem in January. They call this a McRib. It's basically a pork patty shaped like ribs with pickles, onions, ...