Thursday, August 1, 2024

LGBTQ+ Hangout (Roblox)

 Logo Fever here. Bacons and Alt accounts had a field day today.

The reason why I'm saying this is because of many weird sh*t.

I'mma give you some examples. 18 to be exact, because some of the content shown is NOT for people under 18.


















This game is what I call a Fever dream. We got bypassing, references to a pedophile named P Diddy, and so much more.

People go crazy, making jokes about 9/11.

There's the next best thing. The Guess the Flag game and the obby.

The Next Best Thing came from AI Peppa Pig.

When I tell you that these people are trippin, I'm not jokin.

People talk about weird sh*t like femboys, rape, racial slurs, and 🅡🅞🅤🅝🅓 🅕🅐🅒🅔🅜🅞🅙🅘 🅑🅨🅟🅐🅢🅢🅔🅢.

Sometimes I need therapy which is also on Roblox. I was a therapist once and I had a therapist.

The Talk Booths are the safest thing IMO. You just talk with someone. Only 1 person. You both sit on a chair to occupy Talk Booth Space.

I made a couple good friends from this dog water game.

I made a friend with a Facemoji user, who told me to use the AI robot within Facemoji.

I also made a friend with an admin commands user, who exposes emotes in LGBTQ+ Hangout. Twice in the same day, he saw people with the Sleep emote. Apparently people use the emote for intercourse on Roblox. Who the f*ck would do that sh*t?

They apparently listened to 4chan's rule list, notoriously Rule 34: If it exists, there's p*rn of it.

That is all for today, see you next time and be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McRib

 Logo Fever here. I got this Gem in January. They call this a McRib. It's basically a pork patty shaped like ribs with pickles, onions, ...