Sunday, July 28, 2024

Windsor Park Convenience

 Logo Fever brings to you the unexpected.

Today I review a convenience store in Winnipeg. They call this Windsor Park Convenience.

The moment you pass Windsor Park Convenience, you see U-Hauls.

It's a pretty average place.

The moment you walk in, you see this. A huge shelf containing candy boxes and candies in Ziploc bags.

Wait till I tell you about the slushy machines.

But first, let's tell you more about this store in genera-WAIT!

IS THAT BLOOD ORANGE BRISK??? I LOVE THIS FLAVOUR SO MUCH!!!

PRIME LEMONADE, ICE POP, AND META MOON???

This store is like a gas station store, except the only gas station nearby this is the 7-Eleven which is near the IGA.

Take a better look at the candy shelf. Lots of candy.

All of the candy looked good, but this one I was curious about. I asked the employee if this was licorice flavoured, he was like “Maybe” so I passed.

The employee recommended I try these.

So I bought them.


That slushy machine I was talking about earlier is shown here.

Meet this Dell computer at checkout. It displays your products, and may sometimes list stuff without barcodes as “GROCERY” often.

They accept cash, debit, and Cryptocurrency. (not sure about the last one even though they have a Bitcoin machine where you can buy Cryptocurrency.)





Take 4 more free images of the store.

They also sell individual muffins.

That's all for today's IRL Guide, cya later!







No comments:

Post a Comment

McRib

 Logo Fever here. I got this Gem in January. They call this a McRib. It's basically a pork patty shaped like ribs with pickles, onions, ...